It's written on the wall

|
I am not a photographer by any means. I take pictures of pretty things I see. I don't have an SLR, I use my little green Canon point and shoot. One of my favourite things to take pictures of is when people write things on stuff. A lot of people think this is s a nuisance, but I think it's cool. It makes you think, who was right here where I was before me? What were they thinking, what were they feeling? There's just something about putting your words and pictures out there for people to see. It's a very unconventional art. Here are some pictures I have taken:

This is from the RRC lecture hall on a Thursday. It was on one of those power outlet/network connection things. I thought it was really cute. Someone was probably in that lecture theatre before me and all smitten. They probably
couldn't pay attention to class and doodled about their hunny all class. Very cute.







This one was also from the RRC lecture hall. Was a good 'pick-me-up' when I was having a bad day.










This was on a water tower in Sault Ste.Marie, Ontario. A lot of teenagers walked up to the water holding tank thing and wrote on it. You can see that a lot of stuff has been painted over. This was actually etched in to the metal though!




I hope you are able to read this. It reads 'This is Indian Land" on a railroad bridge. I saw this on the way to Blind River from Sault Ste. Marie. Thought it was very neat. Apparently they paint over this all the time but someone keeps writing it.








These hearts were taken whil
e walking on the River Walk between the Forks and the Legislative building. The first one is more of a bleeding heart.









This one is one of my favourites. I don't know why, I just really like it! Can you spot any thing that's written on the wall? Take a picture of it :)





0 comments: