unknown name

|
Having a name like mine means never finding a keychain, a coffee mug or a bracelet with my name on it.
So when someone sees my name on something, I get really excited! My mom once came home from Ottawa when I was about 13 and she bought me this rubber stamp that said "Angèle" (oh yah, with la accent grave and all!) in some Comic Sans MS font. I don't stamp at all. But I still have that because it is the first thing I ever saw with my name on it.
My parents were at the Boston Pizza in Canmore, B.C today and took a picture of this for me. Look at the boat on the bottom right. It doesn't have the accent but it has still gotten me all giddy inside!


3 comments:

Jérémie Wookey said...

I think you should buy this picture frame and use it as a keychain. It might be a bit of a pain, but I think you can pull it off.
I completely understand your frustration though.
Jérémie

Glenda Ollero said...

I don't have a particularly odd name, but I feel like the rest of the Glendas in the population fall under the 60 and above demographic.

Kenton Larsen said...

If I had a nickel for every "Kent" keychain I've ever been given...